You will adore this ADORABLE cozy cottage located in the heart of San Diego! Only a few blocks away from Little Italy, Balboa Park, the Zoo and the Gaslamp! Please note, this unit is located right under a flight path and can be noisy due to air traffic during active flight hours! However, it’s quite a majestic scene to watch those aircrafts right above descend for landing! This cottage is ideally located between beautiful Balboa Park, the Gaslamp & Little Italy. Surrounded by historic homes, local restaurants and unique bars; this spot is the perfect home base for your San Diego experience.
You’ll get to enjoy a lovey private backyard which is perfect for your 4 legged friend or little one! Right at the entrace, you'll see blooming Valencia orange trees and lemon trees (which you are welcome to pick and enjoy!). To your left is your kitchen table that is perfect for a gathering of friends and family! Don't miss the couch to accommodate one extra person! (not pull out). As you enter the living space, a welcoming area awaits you with your very own smart TV so you never miss your favorite shows! Get ready for a spacious bedroom with fresh plush linens and private bathroom with a tub to relax after a long day of taking in the magic of San Diego! This bungalow is fully equipped with a convenient washer & dryer, a cozy kitchen and an assortment of cooking utensils.
A few blocks away, you'll find yourself in the heart of Little Italy and can enjoy it’s assortment of fantastic restaurants and bars! From there, you're a hop and a skip away from our beautiful marina! You don't want to miss the Little Italy Mercato Farmers Market every Saturday which draws crowds to enjoy its wide variety of produce, gourmet food and craft products. This city truly has something for everyone and is especially kid-friendly and dog-friendly so bring them along!
- Master Bedroom - Queen Bed (Sleeps up to 2)
- Freshly made beds with plush pillows for your comfort
- Hangers provided!
- Bath towels to accommodate all guests, hand towels, and wash cloths
- Kitchen : hand soap, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, a roll of paper towels, and trash bags
- Bathroom : Fragrant shampoo and conditioner. Body Wash and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Pets are welcome!
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- Large private back yard and a open gated front yard
- Free street parking everyday EXCEPT Wednesday
- STREET SWEEPING every WEDNESDAY 10am-2pm - DO NOT PARK ON STREET -
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat|
Arrival / Departure:
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
** Early Check-in or Late Check-out may be (not guaranteed) available at an additional cost and it's only arranged once it's paid by the guest ( prior to arrival), Please call or text us as (619) 567-2972!
- Child/baby equipment available by request! Let us know what you need to make sure your little one feels right at home!